PNB Balance Enquiry – Here we provide all useful information about this searchable topic PNB Balance Enquiry Number. PNB full name is Punjab Nation Bank. We gave the best online guide and tutorial to describe this.
PNB Balance Enquiry Number – Sure 100% Useful
We suggest and tell useful ways to know your Balance Enquiry of PNB (Punjab Nation Bank).
- Balance Enquiry via Miss Call Number
- Balance Enquiry via Net Banking
- Balance Enquiry via Mobile Banking
- Balance Enquiry via Passbook
- Balance Enquiry via ATM
- Balance Enquiry via visit in a branch
- Balance Enquiry via Customer Care Number
PNB Balance Check Number Miss Call
It’s a very simple process to know your Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number remaining Balance.
Balance enquiry Missed call on Toll-free 1800-180-2223 & send ‘BAL<16-digit a/c no.>’ to 5607040 and 01202303090 from the registered mobile will get you Account Balance of your Saving Fund/Current account.
|Division||Contact Numbers||Email ID|
|Customer Care Division||Toll Free No.1800-180-2222 &1800-103-2222, |
Tolled No. 0120-2490000 &
Balance Enquiry via Net Banking
PNB account holders can check their Balance by given below steps.
- PNB account customer must have registered for Net Banking can use their PNB Net Banking.
- After you fill your “User ID” and “PASSWORD” to login into the PNB Net Banking.
- After login, Go to Accounts > Inquire > Account Summary.
- And then click on Quick View to check your account available balance.
- If you want to complete account statement, Go to Accounts > Inquire > Account Summary > And after then click on Account Statement.
Balance Enquiry via Mobile Banking
PNB Mobile Banking application is available on both Google Playstore and Apple App Store. Using this mobile app, users can access their bank account and check their PNB account balance anytime, anywhere.
PNB Customer can download and install PNB Mobile Banking app to available services and facilities like PNB balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfer, cheque book request and much more. Following are all the PNB mobile applications with which account holders can check their account balance using mobile banking:
Require of having a PNB mobile application Run
- Internet Connection
- Sufficient Balance to send SMS
- Active Debit Card for activation
Balance Enquiry via Passbook
PNB for quickly knows your available Balance Enquiry.
- Go to branch of nearest of you.
Balance Enquiry via visit in a Branch
- Go to the nearest PNB branch.
- And Check PNB Balance Enquiry Number.
Balance Enquiry via ATM
This method is to easy for check PNB Account Balance. Let’s start.
- First, you can go PNB ATM Center
- Then you insert your ATM Card in ATM Machine.
- After you write between “0” to “25” number. Example: 11
- Enter your pin
- Now you came to the main page to see multiple options in that page.
- Press on “MINI STATEMENT” and select account between “SAVING” and “CURRANT”
- Then ATM machine print out your SBI Account remaining balance and display balance on “ATM SCREEN”.
Balance Enquiry Check via Customer Care
You can also check balance via customer care Toll Free number given by PNB.
- PNB Customer Care Number [ Toll Free ] – 1800 180 2223