Hello, everyone. You want to know about Jio Balance Enquiry so let’s start about the query of jio balance enquiry. Here we provide all kind of step by step guide to understand your Existing balance.
Know Your Jio Balance Enquiry Step By Step
here we guide step by step to see your Balance.
- Know Your Balance Enquiry via SMS
- Know Your Balance Enquiry via Jio IVR Code
- Know Your Balance Enquiry via Jio Application
- Know Your Balance via Official Website
Know Your JIO Balance Enquiry via SMS
- You can also check your JIO balance by sending a text message.
- Type text message as “MBAL” to 55333
Know Your JIO Balance Enquiry via Jio IVR Code
- You can Dial *333# from your JIO number and you will see the balance into your mobile screen.
Know Your Balance Enquiry via Jio Application
- First you must to download MyJIO app on your smart phone.
- After application run and sing in with your User ID and Password.
- When you sing Up in app, Scroll down and display your all balance.
Know Your Balance Enquiry via Official Website
- Go to Jio.com and sign in with your jio number
Here We are given all useful Jio Code whose you must know
|KNOW WHICH PURPOSE TO USE||CODE|
|Know my Jio Number||DIAL *1#|
|Know balance/talk time||DIAL *333#|
|Check 4G Data Usage||SMS “MBAL” to 55333|
|Check Prepaid Balance and Validity||SMS “BAL” to 199|
|Know Bill Amount||SMS “BILL” to 199|
|Check Current Tariff Plan||SMS “MYPLAN” to 199|
|Activate 4G Data||Call 1925 or SMS “START” to 1925|
|Check Net Balance||USE “MyJio” Application|
|Caller Tune Activation Code||DIAL *333*3*1*1#|
|Deactivate JIO Caller Tune||DIAL *333*3*1*2#|
|Check Call Rate||SMS “TARIFF” to 191|
|Know JIO Number of JioFi Device||SMS JIO to 199|
Reliance Jio has achieved a leading position in India’s telecom space with its huge data packs and calling gender benefits. Everyone knows the benefits of Geo Data Pack but a common problem for Geo users is how to check Geo Balance?